Planning and project phases "If you don't think things through, you end up putting a lot of money down."
There are so many ingenious visions waiting for the right implementation. With faszinatour it succeeds! Because with our know-how, decades of experience and countless realised projects, we support you from the very beginning. Together we channel your wishes and ideas into a successful business model.
The first discussion is about clarifying fundamental questions that form the actual foundation for a successful project.
Once the basic conditions have been clarified, we combine them with your vision and provide you with technology- and manufacturer-independent advice on current outdoor and indoor attractions and, if necessary, combinable profit centres on your site or in your destination. This involves product identification, guest structures and the operating concept. On this basis, we create your tailor-made offer.
We survey your site and start the actual planning. Optionally, we visualise your future facility so that you are "in the picture" at an early stage.
Once the contract has been signed and the building permit has been issued, we start the construction work. You can look forward to this, because normally we are faster than planned! We are happy to be your single point of contact for all matters and take responsibility for the project realisation up to the start of operation.
Even after the completion of your Adventure Park, we will accompany you with services such as training, inspections and operating materials.
Planning reliability through professional project handling
- Professional project handling with transparent calculation, short construction times with guaranteed completion date
- Entrepreneurial advice, market analyses and forecast of profitability
- Advantages in purchasing, inspection, maintenance and practical information at first hand through integration in the faszinatour network
- Diverse design and expansion options ensure the lasting interest of a broad target group
- What kind of adventure park suits my wishes?
- What is feasible at my location?
- Which terrain is needed for my vision?
- What is the investment and time frame?
- Who is my target group?
- What visitor numbers can I expect?
- How can my park be customized?
- How does an adventure park complement the existing attractions?
- Can I count on subsidies?
- What is my expected return on investment?
- What is the first step when my park is completed?
We do not leave you alone: from your first vision to the finished Adventure Park, we won’t let you down. We visualize your adventure park for a clear image of the expected design. We plan on sight, survey positions and share our know-how to realize your ideas. We support you with approval processes and other regulatory questions. You will receive your individual concept proposal with a custom-made offer. Even after the completion of your adventure park, we accompany you with services such as training, inspections and operating material.